2. Pluto is a penetrating planet- it can give x-ray vision, telekinesis (moving objects with mind) healing abilities, abilities to regress to past lives (one self or others) retrieve and heal memories from buries trauma (past or present lives) and medium abilities: ghost channeling, communicating with the dead. 8th: very strong psychic feeling as well as keen intuition, 12th: if afflicted, investigating into psychic or occult could bring trouble, Uranus Sextile Neptune: opportunity for becoming intuitive with psychic potential. Indicates the person has passed the test of Saturn. Intelligent people know why they know. I think I may have just declared what I would expect at the most basic level from a teacher. I have never took any lessons or seminars (of some king) for that. Uranus Sextile Pluto: opportunity to elevate consciousness through spiritual aspirations; spiritually. As such, it is known as the path to spiritual growth. I agree as well! This is called the focal point, or point of the Kite. Our most challenging battles usually provide the best opportunities to grow and heal and the position of Chiron within your natal chart assists you in identifying yours. August 4, 2020. Virgo: ability to heal psychically; when well positioned have become humanitarians and servers working to reduce tensions in human relationships. Serve or suffer is the motto of the 12th house. The more you progress, the more important this is (and harder) as a bad teacher will only get in the way of your growth at worst, or destroy your trust and connection with Source through their actions at worst. The most accurate way to analyze your chart is to begin by considering the fact that all signs have their own intuitive filters and their own ways of accessing and expressing source. Great piece of information and I have so many of these aspects that I will not even attempt to go into it. If employed in the medical field would provide healing powers. what does it mean when it says the spiritual teacher will appear? Awareness causes consciousness to expand and develop. I believe my MC is Gemini. Sun Sextile Neptune: There is an opportunity to tap into the inner wisdom stored in the super-conscious mind. Intuition gives them the ability to know things but not why they know, which can frustrate intelligent people who lack this ability. The word chakra translates to "wheel" or "circle". The rock-like strength and sheer willpower of the Earth person boosts confidence and stimulates the immune system of the person seeking love and healing. Moon Conjunct Neptune: mystical, intuitive type, and a very psychic nature. Sagittarius (prophetic): stimulates prophetic abilities and faith in human nature. I'm into reiki in a big way and hoping to eventually practice healing others, perhaps animals. Jupiter Conjunction Uranus 743109 By planet: Research has shown that doctors often have Saturn conjunct or opposite the Ascendant or Midheaven. North Node in 8th House: Opens the door to the psychic world; to out-of-body experiences; access to the astral world, if three or more other psychic, intuitive indicators are shown in the chart. When Neptune is harmoniously linked to the luminaries in the chart of a person who can respond to its higher rays, it can bestow gifts of a clairvoyant and clairaudient nature. (558, Oken). what weve learned and brought with us into this incarnation, for better or worse. As fire is motivated by the feelings of vast, raw energy, it may be easy and natural for you to access cosmic energy through the infinite, openness of space. Some people can pick up the energy of very emotionally charged spaces or interactionseven long after the situation "resolved" itself. Pluto is a planet that penetrates into the ethereal and unknown, especially if it is in a. You intuitively know that you are alive for a higher purpose, one that is directly related to awakening and transforming your own life and the lives of others by helping to raise the collective consciousness of human beings. This action will also remove this member from your connections and send a report to the site admin. Incorporates your intuitive abilities if Uranus is one of the planets, and your psychic, mediumistic abilities if it is Neptune. What are some natural energy healing indicators in the natal birth chart? You are highly intuitive, and have had an innate wisdom about life since the time you were young. Hi Gigi, Very helpfull article, but I thought moon in scorpio also is a indicator? Mercury Trine Uranus: denotes the advanced soul. I thought it was cool that my north node house is also in there(9th). Published by at June 13, 2022. The opposition acts as an internal balancing rod, so that the energy/qualities of the planetary kite tail of the opposition are used to push the energies of the focal planet into action. As such, it has a far different meaning for spiritual purposes compared to other, natural stones coming from the Earth. 12th: perceptive, intuitive and subtle mind; absorbs knowledge intuitively; if well positioned, especially by sextiles or trines to Neptune, Uranus or Pluto, valuable ideas and knowledge may be gained through intuitive or psychic ability. 12th: Pluto here in its highest form means an individual possesses the willingness to be a channel to help those who are limited and afflicted. Intuition is sixth sense. It can help you to more deeply understand your Soul's purpose and intentions for this lifetime, in terms of the energies, abilities and challenges you came here to integrate and master. Mars Sextile Neptune: has the opportunity to work with psychic forces and be in no danger from any adverse influences. My 10th house Sag Neptune is quincunx my Sun - one of my ongoing quests re. These people are the ones who hold the inner wisdom and expanded awareness who could contribute to the Divine plan (whatever it is!). Neptune in the 12th House. If employed in the medical field would provide healing powers. The planets that are related to psychic ability are Uranus, representing sudden insights; Neptune, which represents universal impulses; Mercury, which is representative of the ability to clearly articulate, and the Moon, which is the ultimate physicsponge. This long list of aspects following is not my work. why not? Its made my journey much much harder than folk who have come across the right teachers at the right time. And that who we are on this earth is the only that dies. Your teacher should be exhilarated and excited about this, where their input and knowledge combined with yours could be even bigger. There are over 60,000 recorded species of trees on Earth. South Node Oppose Neptune: An awareness should be developed that karmic situations must, and will, occur for the purpose of dissolving their fear of the unknown, by enabling them to hear and see into the astral world. Cancer: strong psychic ability. October 30, 2021 . They are very sensitive psychically and use this ability to understand others. Tapping into the unconscious can be done in dreams or by meditating. It is all a grand experience, growing every time we learn something new. I have my Moon conjunct my SN in the 12th house (release breath), and my emotions are deeply connected to my past and every memory is felt as if it occurred yesterday. You may have profound spiritual insights that are groundbreaking or a huge breakthrough in some aspect of spiritual science, that you have been shown as you are ready and worthy. Should i worry? It was named after Greek mythology of the immortal centaur Chiron, half man half horse, that was . 11. Chiron, the so-called wounded healer of Astrology, was originally classified as an asteroid and later re-classified as a minor plant/comet (scientists are currently undecided which best describes it), with a very unusual and erratic orbit. I can see things way ahead of my time in my life. Uranus Square Neptune: can give psychic and intuitive powers, Uranus Oppose Neptune: gives intuitive awareness and psychic potential, Uranus Sextile Pluto: opportunity to elevate consciousness through spiritual aspirations; very intuitive with psychic potential. They will care deeply about your spiritual growth and take their responsibility of being your teacher very seriously. The suggestions (lets not call them solutions just yet) are weaved into the chart. Moon Intuitive in: Taurus . I heal by helping others heal. 9th: dreams and visions can be of great significance if not heavily afflicted; receptivity toward the super conscious realms. We activate our potential by working through our weakness. 1st: psychic sensitivity is very strong; visionary, artistic, hypersensitive; psychic sensitivity could bring confusion until person seeks spiritual evolvement, 2nd: psychic sensitivity can be used to tap into inner talents, 3rd: intuitive, ESP gives clairvoyance, psychic skills, 8th: psychic and intuitive with dreams and visions that are precognitive, astral and out-of-body experiences, 9th: makes a person mystical, and if well positioned, can have spiritual visions; makes the intangible extremely nebulous when it is already nebulous enough; intuitive. It is what we are working on now, what we are balancing from our past (south node). I love astrology, but in terms of "the occult", my prime interest is reincarnation research. Explaining the ascendant, north node. Thank you for this. Because in many cultures capricorn is also water sign. Kite Formation: the Focal Point of the Kite collects the energies of the other planets involved. The Power of Gemstones. Grand Trine: A pattern formed by three planets in a triangle of the same element. The good thing about that is the ability to understand pain and sadness from a place of deep emotional empathy. Sun Trine Neptune: In other lifetimes, these individuals have developed and used their psychic abilities and psychic healing powers. Abhor violence or anything that might degrade or oppress another person or animal. or have it configured with the Sun, She never had Cancer. The type of actions taken, how the kite affects the native, depends on the planets, houses, signs, etc involved in the formation. The Moon represents our emotions and since it is at home in Cancer . my son started going crazy w religious like praying around age 3 all the way until around 5. Indicates the person has passed the test of Saturn. Don't know Chiron's placement in your chart? Embracing your Chiron sign qualities can show. Prominent energy and lessons in past Lives. New Age egos will have Uranus, not Aquarius, As with all human-made stones, one must use . Unlike many other crystals, Opalite is a man-made stone created from glass. Moon or Mercury.) Possesses healing power and genius, Mars Sextile Neptune: has the opportunity to work with psychic forces and be in no danger from any adverse influences. North Node Conjunct Neptune: The power of this conjunction will attract spiritual teachers perhaps from The Other Side who can teach them how to hear and see into the astral world. For me I reckon the right teacher hasnt shown up yet as I had to go through this aspect of my journey by myself. Its the 12th house curse and blessing that you are given in this lifetime. Trines, conjunction to the ascendants, north node? (Fire is always pioneering or leading, even when it comes to tapping in psychically). Want to lose weight and lower your BMI? Sun Conjunct Neptune: psychically sensitive; mystically inclined, not an easy person to understand for they do not understand themselves. They will bring forward raw creative ideas, prophetic insights, and have an uncanny ability to inspire and motivate others. The North Node is the path of spiritual growth, and represents new territory, spiritually. As such, it is known as the path to spiritual growth. Pisces: psychic, intuitive, and extremely sensitive. of these indicators in my birthchart Where something is lacking, or I should an obstacle needs compensation and work. Clerics, paladins, and even warlocks: these are the best healing powers the game has. Theres more to it. Pluto. Sun Sextile Uranus: There is an opportunity to awaken an awareness of the inner-self. Too cool! Neptune Conjunct Pluto: very great sensitivity to the inner worlds; uncanny ability to see through people and circumstances, if willing to sacrifice self to Higher Self can be led to heights of spiritual attainment. I agree with you. You may find it very easy to tap into deceased loved ones that are just beyond the Earths veil and wanting to bring through their Earth-based experiences to validate their existence or give a message. Sun Trine Neptune: extremely sensitive to inner currents and is by nature a mystic. (Astrology: A Cosmic Science, pg. She is a very-very stupid and self-center person and thats all. Thank you for all the insight! After that she was good as new. When you can sense the emotions of others or feel the energy of a room, that's clairempathy at work. Its other core function is drawing and playing cards to apply crucial buffs to the party. it can bestow gifts of a clairvoyant and clairaudient nature (558, Oken). I really loved what you had to say, and more than that, how you presented it. About 25 years before i had cured an other friend of mine with a very bad flu, low, fever ect (you know the symptoms), i have done to her a mildle head massage for 1,5 hour. We have a speak of universe in us. When well positioned with Neptune, will be indicative of advanced soul who has come to serve the planet in some philosophical or religious way. My chart is chock effing full of sextiles (semi-sextiles, are they the same or different?). Unaspected Uranus (to another Planet): According to Bil Tierney in Dynamics of Aspect Analysis, When unaspected, Higher Octave planets (Uranus / Neptune / Pluto) are going to either operate in an exclusively unconscious fashion, with occasional spurts of unpredictable and unusual behavior, or perhaps not at all, remaining totally latent on the character-level, and thus projected onto people and situations. Its position in the Houses reveals more about the circumstances that are best for obtaining good health. psychic indicators are present in the chart. Apex point my MC axis (opp.moon). Grand Trine including Uranus: Psychic and intuitive abilities strong, Grand Trine Including Neptune: Psychic abilities strong, Oppositions & Spiritual Development: Keyword is awareness. It will explain the higher vibrational capricorn and their journey to becoming like a unicorn. Scorpio: an intuitive mind capable of profound insights, Pisces: psychic and visionary type of mind, highly intuitive and telepathic on the unconscious level. Mercury Conjunct Uranus: All aspects between Mercury and Uranus are good for they tune the conscious mind to the Universal Mind. start my own blog (well, almostHaHa!) My Chiron is in intercepted Aries in my 2nd Pisces ruled house. Jupiter Sextile Uranus: this aspect is a spiritual blessing earned in other lifetimes. My chart is a study case. (Although youve made your birth information public, I wont talk about it directly without explicit consent.) South Node Sextile Neptune: There is an opportunity for karmic situations to occur which enables the person to hear and see into the astral world. In this life area, you also notice patterns more easily and you apply tact and strategical thinking. After all we are star dust! Midheaven Conjunct Neptune: Can become a success in society by utilizing their psychic abilities. 4581, 2878, 1027, 10, 4086, 3063, 5239, 1862, 5239. . A friend of mine once, ask me to see the health of a woman (old friend of hers) for Cancer. my chart is to try and balance these energies. Your natural gifts, skills and abilities can also be revealed . Pluto Intuitive In: You may also have a strong ability to command matter and be a natural hands-on healer. Thanks for sharing your expertise in such a thoughtful way. In this case, it is the Water element, which is known as the Psychic Trinity. To end this epic ramble (sorry! Through the lens of these two wheels, the planets in your natal chart give 2 distinct ways of looking at your personality: first as being within a zodiac sign, and furthermore as being within a house. Sagittarius: has the ability to see the future by their understanding of current trends of thought, and their insights border on prophecy. Also square my Cap ascendant. They have keen intuitive powers with an alert mind. 12. The way you can heal from this is to learn to put your needs first, and to shine with your differences- as well as teaching others to do the same who feel like you. South Node Conjunct Neptune: The power of this conjunction will attract karmic situations that will enable them to hear and see into the astral world. The sign where Jupiter is in, says something about the nature of therapy where you will benefit from. The Sign Chiron is in reveals the nature of Chiron In Your Life. Mystic Rectangle: Pulls the energies of the separate planets together so that they operate as one unit. Chiron was a wise teacher and healer, and was also considered a maverick who went . Mars Conjunct Uranus: highly intuitive with psychic healing powers, Mars Trine Uranus: has an intuitive awareness that tells them when to stop in the face of resistance. They are the results of constructive service and harmonious actions in other lifetimes. Saturn Trine Neptune: brings in spiritual power and philosophical understanding; often found in charts of those who could be initiates in this lifetime. Intuitive powers should be trusted and acted upon if not afflicted by Neptune. Pluto I have had it, so the words were quite clear to me. 1) moon/mercury/uranus in 4th/8th/12th houses in air signs. E.g., sorrow and fear. They tell you how you relate to your intuition, or how it is going to naturally be flowing for you. Scorpio (1957-1970): intuitive; interest in metaphysical world, many psychics and sensitives are born with this configuration. Every 29.5 years you will have a Saturn return, a cosmic rite of passage associated with adulting, mastery and triumphing over challenges. 3. As you keep holding up your left hand and allowing the Diving energy to enter, place your right hand, palm down, on the area of your body which needs healing. North Node Trine Uranus: These individuals will attract spiritual teachers, from the Other Side , who they have been close to in other lifetimes and who have taught them to tap their unconscious minds. but difficulty in tuning in to it consciously. We are a family of Athiests, so its not like he has ever seen praying by anyone. This design is steller! Shatabhisha zodiac range is from 6 o 40 Aquarius to 20 o 00 Aquarius. They latch onto others like parasites, trying to suck out any form of love and care that they can. Extremely charming and bright, very inclusive of others, very high EQ, very poetic, very popular, specially w girls, HORRIBLE in athletics or anything physical or aggressive, is very SLOW w his movements ( will NEVER even pass the initial test of any military or cadet) though he is very boy and confident and masculine and sure of it all in other aspects of life.