HL: What is the brand mission of Sena Studio? On Mar. Brittany Peltz Buerstedde and Violet Gaynor For her debut collection, Peltz Buerstedde was inspired by the luxury and ease of the South of France, where she spent her childhood summers and now travels with her young daughters. And they have such a wonderful aesthetic of timeless beauty, that really inspired this collection., Life in D C-T: Joana Avillez and Molly Young on Book of Cartoon Puzzles, Matt Smith Brings Robert Mapplethorpe to the Screen, Sign up for WWD news straight to your inbox every day. Aside from her work, the brunette is married to Franz Buerstedde, the director at Rhne Group, and therefore the couple shares two daughters, Eva & Lila Rae, also as a 10-month-old son called Phoenix Blu. How did the pandemic influence both your career change and move? 0000018637 00000 n Video: Do These Outrageous Celebrity Fashion Looks Hold Up? 'https:' : 'http:') + 0000003323 00000 n Are there crazy days and sleepless nights and not enough hours for homework, work, dance, nutrition, rest and wellness some days? Sign up for WWD news straight to your inbox every day. Meet Brittany Peltz Buerstedde, a Manhattan mother to daughters Eva and Lila Rae . Check out videos of our episodes on our newYouTube channel! Years of Ours Jumpsuit I have discovered their maternity wear this pregnancy and am living in all of the colors. 2023 Fairchild Publishing, LLC. 0000005017 00000 n 0000001679 00000 n A mother to two girls, Eva and Lila Rae, Buerstedde set out to launch a line after her own search for clothing for her children turned up uninspired. All of these products are somehow personal to my own life and family, such as Seedlyfes smoothie blends created by my incredible doula Lori Bregman. HL: Sena Studio is based in Miami; what is it like owning the studio here in Miami? 0000040705 00000 n googletag.enableServices(); Instead of going for the traditional holiday aesthetic, I wanted to incorporate all the things closest to my heart and bring in the highest vibrations. Brooklyn and Nicola tied the knot in a stunning early-evening ceremony and enjoy lingering six-second kiss in front of celebrity guests in including Eva Longoria, Mel C, and tennis legend Serena Williams. var node = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; Nearby in Miami Beach, Michelle Simkins this month paid $9.7 million for a waterfront teardown on North Bay Road, and professional photographer Ira Resnick bought a waterfront spec home on Biscayne Point for $8.2 million. Brooklyn Beckham and Nicola Peltz land the front cover of Vogue two decades after his parents sold their big day to OK! The pregnant fashion influencer, 32, flaunted. Brittany Peltz Buerstedde is sharing her impeccable taste with the world. In 2018, Brittany launched Leah + Rae, a children's clothing brand named after her two daughters. 0000022684 00000 n She's even got some breastfeeding tips! She later founded childrenswear company, Leah + Rae, in February 2018, whichsources its materials from across the globe and is made in a female-run factory in Manhattan. The Miami-based luxury platform is a curation of products for home, wellness, spirit, men, women and kids, including offerings from Hunting Season, Aerin, Dannijo and others, alongside her own Sena line of products with an emphasis on sustainability and natural materials including locally made floral, crystal and sage bundles, as well as Moroccan rugs, turquoise and baroque pearl chokers, and customizable diamond necklaces spelling out Hope and Spirit.. Matcha-dipped croissants, beet lattes, elderflower cocktails, a personalized calligraphy station, and above all, the most beautiful childrenswear collection in town all of these treats awaited guests at a private penthouse in the Puck Building on Tuesday afternoon, where designer Brittany Peltz Buerstedde unveiled her new line, Leah + Rae. Plus, the ladies get a little woo-woo when Brittany brings up her love of crystals. HL: What are some of your favorite pregnancy products? She dedicated nine years to training, spending five away from her family in order to shoes, said the mother with a laugh. Franz Buerstedde Managing Director at Rhne Group . I love C + The Moon candles, which are non-toxic and smell delicious I am always burning one and love that they are safe and non-toxic, especially during my pregnancy. Greeking Out from National Geographic Kids, Stories Podcast: A Bedtime Show for Kids of All Ages, Gallery Media Group, Hilaria Baldwin & Daphne Oz. Private equity firm executive Franz-Ferdinand Buerstedde and wife Brittany Peltz Buerstedde, a fashion designer, purchased a vacant home lot along the water in Miami Beach for $10.75 million . }); GET OUR HAUTEST STORIES DELIVERED TO YOUR INBOX! Veritas $450M loan default: A sign of things to come? Tell us a little bit about your background and what led to SENA. The Stax Advisory Presents, The Daily Front Row Celebrates 20th Anniversary In, Watch The Givenchy FW 23 Show Live From, Watch The Dior Fall Winter 23 Show Live, Watch The Ferragamo FW 23 Show Live From, Get Ahead Of The Curve! 0000024865 00000 n My background in fashion naturally lent itself to my love of fabric, design and color ways. I wanted to create a boutique that spoke to my personal experience and lifestyle and make way for a platform where people can shop and discover unique artisan made pieces. We carry a variety of Seedlyfe blends that help moms incorporate important nutrients during their pre + postnatal journey a crucial time in every womans life. 0000033184 00000 n December 2, 2020. Meyerson is CEO and president of Miami-based Pure Source, a cosmetics and lotions manufacturer. BPB:Breggy Butter is an amazing all natural belly butter that I lather on nightly and also share with my kids. BRITTANY PELTZ BUERSTEDDE: I have always been in the creative field physically and artistically from my figure skating years to designing childrenswear to Sena, my lifestyle brand that. The father of David Beckham, 74, appeared to be in excellent spirits as he attended the nuptials at the Peltz's sprawling oceanfront compound alongside his wife Hilary Meredith. WWD and Women's Wear Daily are part of Penske Media Corporation. . HAUTE LIVING:Can you tell us a bit about how you got started in the industry? Brittany Peltz Buerstedde - founder of Leah + Rae. gads.async = true; Joined by her husbandFranz Buerstedde and three-year-old son Phoenix Blu in the front of the vehicle, theirflower girl daughters, Eva and Lila Rae, sat in the back. All Rights Reserved. Fashion Entrepreneur, Creative Director, and Founder of SENA Lifestyle Studio, Brittany Peltz Buerstedde, is teaming with Saks Fifth Avenue on lifestyle and wellness. And I love the Tierra Santa Healing House spa at The Faena. Last but not least, I absolutely love our Sena jewelry collection, which celebrates some of our values through our MAMA and Soul necklaces. At the dinner, it is possible that the seven Jewish marriage blessings will be recited again as is traditional among more devout families. The Downtown Set Flocked To Flower Shop For Drag Bingo To Celebrate Pride With Unemployed Magazine, Daily News: Cannes Postponed! Video: Sarah Cooper Writer, Comedian, Trump Impersonator, and More, Video: Bob the Drag Queen Grades Legendary Fashion Looks, Video: Supreme Court Style: Inside the Legacy of Ruth Bader Ginsburg's Collars, Video: The Origins of French Girl Style la Chanel, Video: Model Shaun Ross Talks Diversity in the Fashion Industry, Video: Fashion for All CEO Hannah Stoudemire On Her #BreakingtheSilence Campaign, These Inclusive Face Masks Provide Functional PPE to All Frontline Workers, Video: Stir Crazy Cooking With Jason Wu, Video: 'Home' Art in the Time of Coronavirus, Video: Stir Crazy Social Distancing With Jen Atkin, Video: How WWD's Fashion Market Team Works From Home In Style, Video: Coronavirus Face Shields See Inside A NYC Pop-Up Factory, Video: Get an Inside Look at How PPE Is Made, Video: How Fashion Is Fighting Coronavirus. 0000017300 00000 n Brittany also welcomed a boy into the family when she gave birth to her son, Phoenix Blue, last year.In this episode, Brittany discusses everything from launching a kids' clothing line to balancing between a career and family. 0000016388 00000 n Dad David had said he wanted to recite one of the blessings, which are traditionally given in Hebrew and sometimes then read in English. After exploring many facets of film, fashion, and design, Brittany is launching her boutique lifestyle design firm that attracts the well-traveled, tasteful clientele interested in transforming their home from a blank canvas to an oasis of peace and tranquility. 0000017708 00000 n Brittany Peltz, mother of two, founder of Leah + Rae, NYC. Brittany Peltz Buerstedde is sharing her impeccable taste with the world. I wanted a shop that was accessible to everyone giving them access to the spirituality that I incorporate into my own home and the homes of our clients. Im really inspired by the girls and by childrens natural beauty and how pure they are. She is the founder and curator of SENA Lifestyle Studio, whose newly launched e-boutique is now live. 0000016612 00000 n Join our Facebook Group by searching Mom Brain Podcast on FB.Support our sponsor and check out Call Of The Wild, in theaters on Fri Feb 21st!See Privacy Policy at https://art19.com/privacy and California Privacy Notice at https://art19.com/privacy#do-not-sell-my-info. With Sena, I wanted to create a highly curated shopping experience that gave everyone access to the tools and products I use in my own home to bring in spirituality, wellness, and, of course, design. The boutique lifestyle design firm, Sena, embodies Peltzs ethos of aligning ones body, mind and soul with the physical aspect of space to live a fulfilled and purposeful life. Brooklyn and Nicola would have received the seven Jewish marriage blessings recited under the chuppah and over wine. I come from a huge family Im one of six and we spent a lot of time in the South of France over the summer, she says. Brittany Peltz Buerstedde is an entrepreneur, fashion influencer and mother of three. Nicola's only sister, 30, grew up as a competitive figure skater. What else are some great gifts on the platform? I love doing these for my own home and our clients so much that I wanted to make them accessible to everyone. Inside Prince Harry's finances from when he met Meghan Markle to landing 100M with Netflix and book A 14-year-old autistic boy's naive prank. 0000023952 00000 n Hospitality Titan, A Peek Inside Tory Burchs Most Personal Store. She recently launched, SENA, a new luxury e-boutique for women, men and kids featuring brands such as Aaerin, Dannijo, vedaPure, and Taja Collection candles. All The Party People Of NYFWWhat They Did, What They Wore, Where They WentPart Two! Attracting lovers of art, fashion, wellness and beauty, SENA Lifestyle Studio ( @senalifestylestudio) is the brainchild of entrepreneur Brittany Peltz Buerstedde ( @brittanyleahpeltz ), a passion projectturned- full-time business born out of quarantine. Sundown is at around 8pm in Palm Beach. 01:47 10 Apr 2022, updated 01:52 10 Apr 2022. All Right Reserved. View Brittany Peltz's profile on LinkedIn, the world's largest professional community. HL: How were you able to make the pivot? The Hunting Season lighters make a great housewarming gift or unique piece for the stylish men in your life. Couple tie the knot in stunning early-evening ceremony at her parents' ocean-view compound in front of celebrity guests Eva Longoria and Mel C who witnessed their six-second lingering kiss, Eva Longoria wows in a cut-out black dress as she leads the stars sharing a glimpse at their looks ahead of Brooklyn and Nicola's wedding (despite the apparent social media ban! Brittany Peltz Buerstedde has worn many hats throughout her career. 0000037664 00000 n Also, theYears of Ours Jumpsuit I have discovered their maternity wear this pregnancy and am living in all of the colors. I come from a huge family Im one of six and we spent a lot of time in the South of France over the summer, she says. For those of you who don't know, let us inform you that Claudia and her I am very passionate about our beautiful handmade sage bundles, which is something I turn to regularly to clear out the old and bring in new light and energy. And Calm, a magnesium supplement which is great for pre and post natal health that helps with those sleepless nights, body aches and helps to keep things moving.. HL: How didyour past experiences in film, fashion, childrens design and more inspire you to create Sena Studio? Hosted by Harpers Bazaars Kerry Pieri, the well-heeled crowd included Julia Restoin Roitfeld, Leslie Fremar, Violet Gaynor, Sara Larson, Daphne Oz, Stephanie Newhouse, Nicola Peltz, Carol Alt, and Whitney Vargas, who enjoyed breathtaking views of Manhattan while selecting some new looks for the little ones in their lives. 0000005554 00000 n I worked with my incredible colleague, Angela Howard, in creating the most magical Christmas tree adorned with rose + clear quartz, my absolute favorite crystals. 0000016956 00000 n Each one is handmade by a local artist who incorporates seasonal florals and natural elements in combination with our crystals that are hand-picked for their energetic and healing properties. And in keeping with tradition, Brooklyn smashed a glass wrapped in a napkin under his heel after he and Nicola were married by a rabbi. 0000037335 00000 n When searching for a name, I wanted something that would be universal a name that would speak to the worldly and layered aesthetic while also incorporating the spiritual aspect of my design. BrittanyPeltz arrived at herbillionaire father Nelson's $103m Florida compound on Friday ahead of sister Nicola's wedding to Brooklyn Beckham. Her Other Children Phoenix Blu Buerstedde born 2021, age 1 (approx.) Childrens brands are very loud, and I think that kids are just so beautiful as they are.. Brittany Peltz Buerstedde is the ultimate multi-hyphenate; she is a fashion entrepreneur, creative director, wellness guru, mother, and founder of the SENA Lifestyle Studio. 0000016499 00000 n '//www.googletagservices.com/tag/js/gpt.js'; The Standards Boom Halloween Bash, Haunted Hotel At The Ned, Unemployed x Galvan Bring Nightmares To Loosies, Alessandra Ambrosios A List Party. HL: Finally, what are your Miami go-tos when it comes to restaurants, workouts and spas? The 28-year-old, sister to Nicola and Will Peltz, is making her own name in the fashion industry as the designer of childrens line Leah + Rae, which launched softly in February and whose fall collection will be carried in Saks soon. @2023 - Daily Front Row. gads.type = 'text/javascript'; The handcrafted sage is so beautiful. 2023 Fairchild Publishing, LLC. Growing up a competitive figure skater (with an interest in fashion design), Brittany Peltz Buerstedde received an early piece of advice from family friend Vera Wang to scare her off the craft. Everything on the tree has a special meaning to me and my family including the bougainvillea that fills my heart and soul with the same butterflies felt when Franz and I first met. Video: Do These Outrageous Celebrity Fashion Looks Hold Up? How will you be decorating for the holidays this year? The lot was listed in 2017 for $11 million. Social Media Management for Interior Designers, Social Media Management for Real Estate Developers, Wine Tasting With Bill And Will Harlan, The Owners Of Napa, Haute Living Miami Ambassador Radmila Lolly Continues To, AdornA Lux Diamond Houses Exceptional Jewelry Comes, Matthew Martinez On The Power Of AI For Homeowners. HL:As a mother (congratulations on being pregnant with the 4th! Target x Levis, And More, Tracy Andersons New Sag Harbor Studio Is ComingHeres What You Need To Know, All The Action From Inside The Dailys Fashion Los Angeles Awards, Sliving! See All The Best Style From The Dailys Fashion Los Angeles Awards. gads.async = true; The 28-year-old mother of two has founded her own children's wear line, Leah + Rae. Brittany Peltz's husband Franz Buerstedde is the managing director of The Rhone Group. With our relocation came a new home and a fresh canvas to design from an opportunity to incorporate the most important values of our family. Emily DiDonato Opens Up About, Daily Media: New Names At GQ, InStyle, NYT, Daily Media: Major New Roles For Connor Reilly, Daily Media: A Harpers Bazaar Promotion, Tan Frances, Daily Media: New Names At Elle, PURPLE, KCD,, The Daily Summer & Max Mara Came Together, Keeping Up With Krista! There are so many online stores out there, but none that incorporated all the facets that were important to me. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); var googletag = googletag || {}; 0000024450 00000 n 0000028145 00000 n All of the principles of creating sacred space and peace within the home became the inspiration for everything that SENA is today. Watch Highlights from The 2022 Fashion Media Awards, Citizen Of The World: How A Ukrainian Born, Daily Media: 032cs New Fashion Editor, And Lots, Inspiring Women: Dorseys Meg Strachan Saw A Billion, Pack Your Bags, Spring Break StyleWhat To Wear, Sofia Achaval de Montaigus Milan Fashion Week FW, 10 Iconic Sound Bites From Pat Cleveland At, Editors Pick: SORU Jewelry Silver Heart Earrings, Editors Pick: Mathilde Maders First Everlane: Editions Capsule, Editors Pick: Mara Brock Akil Collaborates With Agnes, The Daily Front Row Fted The Designers Of, The Italian Trade Agency Goes Big at Chicago, How Top Ukrainian Model Anastasiia Vasyk is Changing, Transform Your Passion into a Successful Career with, Why Portland Leather Goods Has Become Americas Favorite, Read The Love Letter That Ashley Graham Would, One Of The Weirdest Scripts Weve Ever Written!, Supermodel & Supermom! Wellness, spirituality, and family are three of the most important themes in my life, and I love being able to celebrate them through Sena. I want to curate high-end and special pieces but also give people accessibility to spiritual tools, so that even if they may not be able to hire Sena, they can pick up a handmade reiki bundle or astrology candle, she said. Peltz Buerstedde tells The Daily how shes evolved from a lifestyle-based interior designer to creating a platform with a little something for everyone. All Right Reserved. 0000025648 00000 n The collection, which launched in February, was founded by Brittany Peltz Buerstedde as an answer to the dream of beautiful children's-wear that doesn't inhibit a little one's ability to move and . Subscribe to our newsletter and follow us onFacebookto stay up to date on all the latest fashion news and juicy industry gossip. The pieces come in soft shades of blues and whites, evocative of summers the Peltz family spent vacationing in Europe. Brittany Peltz Buerstedde, entrepreneur, mother and tastemaker, has an innate understanding of the ways that positive energy and spirituality can be incorporated into everyday life. I just loved the sense of classic beauty and timelessness the soft color palette, which is highlighted with handmade details, says Peltz Buerstedde, who produces her pieces in the United States using beautiful fabrics from Paris. Over the coming days, we will be introducing you to a handful of the East End's top talents whose success is generated by their magical ability to mix it all up. Some of my other favorite products range from the SEEDLYFE smoothies, made by my all-time favorite doula, Lori Bregman. Brittany Peltz Buerstedde is elevating the world of American childrenswear with Leah + Rae, her new collection of luxurious but practical dresses, tunics, and trousers, which are beloved . She also is the founder and creative director of boutique lifestyle design firm Sena Lifestyle Studio,. }); GET OUR HAUTEST STORIES DELIVERED TO YOUR INBOX! BRITTANY PELTZ BUERSTEDDE: I have always been in the creative field physically and artistically from my figure skating years to designing childrenswear to Sena, my lifestyle brand that incorporates home design, wellness, spirituality and family through my highly curated boutique and design projects. NYFW Fall 2023 Street Style Hair Trends: Unexpected Updos, The 20 Best Slouchy Bags That Exude Laid-BackStyle, NYFW Street Style Recap: The Fashion Crowd GoesGreen, Dakota Johnson Freed the Nipple in This Spellbinding Sheer Black Bodysuit for Milan Fashion Week, Woody Harrelson Slams COVID Set Protocols as Nonsense, Urges Hollywood to Stop Forcing Vaccination: That's Not a Free Country, Tom Sizemore, Saving Private Ryan, Heat and Natural Born Killers Actor, Dies at 61, McDonald's Franchisees Say Cardi B And Offset Meal Broke 'Golden Arch Code'. Billionaire investor Nelson Peltz has 10 children, including eight with wife Claudia Heffner Peltz. 0000020335 00000 n 0000032884 00000 n 0000020923 00000 n SENAs philosophy is born out of the ethos that everything in life is a reflection of a choice you have made. They love this new bedtime routine we have together. And as a new Miami local, she reveals some of her favorite spots in the city and lifestyle products she cant live without. It is such an honor and honestly a huge source of my inspiration and creativity, which helps me prioritize my health, wellness, and self-care so I can be the best version of myself, which allows me to be a better mother. 0000002500 00000 n Nicola's only sister Brittany, 30, was also seen at the wedding with her husband Franz Buerstedde, the Managing Director at Rhne Group, their two children - daughters, Eva and Lila Rae, and 10-month-old son Phoenix Blu. BPB: Thank you! BPB: With Sena, I wanted to create a highly curated shopping experience that gave everyone access to the tools and products I use in my own home to bring in spirituality, wellness, and, of course, design. '//www.googletagservices.com/tag/js/gpt.js'; Eddie Roche is the Chief Content Officer of The Daily Front Row/Daily Summer/Daily Hollywood @eddie2275 on Instagram. In November, seller paid $10.7M for a Palm Island mansion, Joel Meyerson and 4721 Pine Tree Drive, Miami Beach (Google Maps). Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. The line, which launched with 11 pieces and ranges in price from $38 to $135, is sourced from all over the world and is made in a female-run factory in Manhattan and yes, thats rather pricey. I will always remember him loving these flowers that were the backdrop of many of my childhood memories and ultimately chosen by Franz as the spot for our cherished engagement photos. 0000018309 00000 n %PDF-1.5 % Brittany's education is listed on their profile. For her debut collection, Peltz Buerstedde was inspired by the luxury and ease of the South of France, where she spent her childhood summers and now travels with her young daughters. googletag.enableServices(); Nicola Peltz sister Brittany Peltz. The line, which launched with 11 pieces and ranges in price from $38 to $135, is sourced from all over the world and is made in a female-run factory in Manhattan and yes, thats rather pricey. Of course but this juggling act has forced me to be resourceful and really live and enjoy every moment! 0000001316 00000 n Crew, WWD Report Card: Brad Pitt vs Ryan Gosling, Report Card: Rating the Looks from Paris Couture Week, First Impressions: Paris Mens Spring 2023 | Day 5 | Kenzo, Herms, Thom Browne, First Impressions: Paris Mens Spring 2023 | Day 4 | Junya Watanabe, Dior, Officine Generale, First Impressions: Paris Mens Spring 2023 | Day 3 | Issey Miyake, Amiri, First Impressions: Paris Mens Spring 2023 | Day 2 | Lemaire, Givenchy, Reese Cooper, First Impressions: Paris Mens Spring 2023 | Day 1 | John Elliott, EgonLab, First Impressions: Milan Mens Spring 2023 | Day 2 | Versace, Fendi, Armani, MSGM, First Impressions: Milan Men's Spring 2023 | Day 1, First Impressions: Milan Mens Spring 2023 | Day 3 | Etro, Prada, JW Anderson, On the Red Carpet at the 2022 Met Gala: All the Looks, 'And Just Like That' Costume Designers Talk Process for New HBO Show, Netflix's 'Halston' Costume Designer Talks Working with Ewan McGregor, Video: J Balvin on the Deeper Meaning of the J Balvin x Air Jordan 1 Sneaker, Video: How Princess Dianas Fashion Choices Hinted at What Was Happening Behind Palace Doors. Peltz Buerstedde tells The Daily how she's evolved from a lifestyle-based interior designer to creating a platform with a little something for everyone. 0000004378 00000 n Through that search is how Leah + Rae came to fruition.. She also goes into detail about her reasons for choosing a doula for her most recent labor. The ornaments had to tie into our theme as well which we did by sourcing empty vessels that my daughters, Eva + Lila, filled with floral and natural elements. Finally our SENA Collection hand woven Moroccan Rugs are absolutely stunning in texture and color, while bringing in that warmth and global aesthetic we strive for. We answer a lot of your questions on there! And Calm,a magnesium supplement which is great for pre and post natal health that helps with those sleepless nights, body aches and helps to keep things moving.. Franz-Ferdinand Buerstedde is a managing director at New York-based Rhne Group. Brittany Peltz-Buerstedde and Vian Abreu, SENA Lifestyle Studio "One of our favorite projects this fall is one that is very close to home and heartthe ethereal redesign of the sitting room of . Emily DiDonato Opens Up About, Daily Media: New Names At GQ, InStyle, NYT, Daily Media: Major New Roles For Connor Reilly, Daily Media: A Harpers Bazaar Promotion, Tan Frances, Daily Media: New Names At Elle, PURPLE, KCD,, The Daily Summer & Max Mara Came Together, Keeping Up With Krista! Sticker shock: Ranking South Floridas priciest residential rentals, Here are Chicago's top 10 construction permits issued in May. 0000019783 00000 n Ted, who split from David's mother Sandra in 2002 after 33 years of marriage, looked dapper in a black tuxedo while Hilary stunned in a monochrome striped frock. Im really inspired by the girls and by childrens natural beauty and how pure they are. Our Hunting Season bags are heirloom pieces that can be worn day or night and stand the test of time with their classic silhouettes. They love this new bedtime routine we have together. Get all the top news stories and alerts straight to your inbox. var gads = document.createElement('script'); With prices ranging from $40 to $150, each piece is (thankfully) machine-washable, and as of this fall, Leah + Raes sizes will encompass everything from birth to a size ten. As exclusively predicted by DailyMail.com, the couple wed under a flower-garlanded chuppah in traditional Jewish ceremony in honour of Nicola's Jewish heritage. Our customizable pieces by Lidia Pefaur are also very popular and make for a special and personal gift. (function() { Brittany Peltz arrived at her billionaire father Nelson's $103m Florida compound on Friday ahead of sister Nicola's wedding to Brooklyn Beckham. ), age 2 (bef.) Meanwhile, it appeared there were six groomsmen who joined him on his right and six maids of honour who placed themselves to his left. 0000003726 00000 n Spring Summer 2023, Eight Spring Summer 2023 Fashion Month Trends To, Meet Samuel Hagai, who is shocking the art, Peek Inside The Restored Hollywood Regency Home Of, Just A Day In The Life! A mother to two girls, Eva and Lila Rae, Buerstedde set out to launch a line after her own search for clothing for her children turned up uninspired. But when I saw how I was able to design my own home in Miami in such a meaningful and fulfilling way, I was excited to share that, and it became the seed of Sena, said Buerstedde, whose brother is actor Will Peltz, and whose sister, actress Nicola Peltz, is engaged to Brooklyn Beckham.