Thanks for taking the time to leave me a note. Top with pepperoni and remaining 1 cup cheese. There is something for everyone. Simply saut the onions until translucent, add the garlic and cook 1 minute and proceed with the recipe as written. 1 (32 ounce) jar meatless spaghetti sauce. This post may contain affiliate links, read the disclosure policy. At this point it should be almost done, but still a bit firm ("al dente"). 1 (32 ounce) jar meatless spaghetti sauce. Step 2: While the box of pasta is cooking, start browning your beef. Im so glad to hear that your husband enjoyed it too! Wholesome Yum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. Thank you. . Thanks so much for all the wonderful recipes. Sign up to save your favorite keto recipes and articles for free! Give everything a mix to combine. Im not a huge fan of red sauce, so I added a couple tablespoons of tomato paste with a little over half a jar of Raos Alfredo sauce equaling 1 1/2 cups. Required fields are marked *. We can't wait to give this a shot! . My husband would love this, too! Delicious! Dont forget dessert: I wouldnt turn down delicious Brownies Made With Cocoa Powder as a sweet end to this meal! 10. Reserve half for Day 3. Store any leftovers in an air-tight container the refrigerator for up to 4 days. 2 cups shredded mozzarella (or Italian blend) cheese Stir in uncooked rice, uncooked chicken, onion, garlic, and frozen broccoli. This post was originally published in October, 2015. Speed up this dump and bake meatball casserole by using frozen veggies and meatballs. Her Dump and Bake Pizza Casserole is quite the dish. To thaw, place it in the fridge overnight and then set it on the counter as the oven preheats. So you can make this instead of ordering in and save a few bucks, too! This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you. This pepperoni pizza casserole recipe, sometimes called a pizza bake, is one of the easiest no crust pizza options you can make. Best of luck. You could also use Italian sausage for something fun and different. Im so glad that you loved it, Courtney! Adding lots of Mexican cheese on top of this dump and bake casserole will make it a popular request at your table. Simple to make with just 20 minutes of prep time. Stir in the frozen peas (and stir in the optional kale/spinach), until they are warmed through. The final cooking time will vary slightly, depending on the type of dish that you are using. But I use chicken broth instead of water, and it really ups the flavors.. Dump and Go Casseroles - Super QUICK and EASY Casserole Dinners . As much as I love zoodles, my love for pizza will ALWAYS be greater! Copyright 2023, Love From The Oven. 9 Million Cookbooks Sold. In medium bowl, stir Bisquick mix and water until soft dough forms. SAUCE This is Butternut Squash, Chicken Ingredients. This easy casserole oozes with three different kinds of melted cheese. Thats always the best feeling when you can convince the men in the house that a healthier option is still tasty! Today. Thats a shortcut that will make this pizza casseroleeven faster (and who doesnt want that?)! Ground Beef Casserole Recipes . Return the casserole to the oven for about 5-10 more minutes, or just until the cheese is melted and the pasta is tender. Thanks for another great recipe! I add bell peppers, onions, mushrooms, and black olives for a boost of flavors and textures. Garnish with optional grated Parmesan cheese and fresh herbs, if desired, Pepperoni pizza casserole, Pizza Casserole, Pizza Casserole with Pasta, Get 5 quick-prep meals you can make tonight, 12 Things You Need for Your St. Patricks Day Party, The 6 Best Stand Mixers for Bread of 2023. Whisk together until completely combined. . Some reviewers added cumin and coriander to the beans, and recommend sauteing the onions before adding them to the beans. Ive never made a dish like this with zucchini beforeIm intrigued! This is definitely not a low fat or calorie meal, but its insanely delicious and totally keto! Remove dish from oven, take off cover, and give the pasta a stir. Ill surely make this again, thanks Maya! It was updated in December, 2018. OMG this was absolutely delicious! Each order comes with over 100 recipes that save time and money without sacrificing flavor. Pour 1 cup of the sauce into the bottom of the prepared baking pan. Thanks so much! In the prepared baking dish (or in a separate bowl), stir together. Youll be happy you did. We had a lot of liquid after. Bake for another 15 minutes, or until heated through and cheese is melted. Have a great weekend! 2023 The Seasoned Mom. Dump and Bake Zucchini Pizza Casserole 4.67 from 6 votes Prep: 10 minutes Cook: 35 minutes Total: 45 minutes Servings Calories 220 kcal A low carb, healthy and delicious zucchini pizza casserole. Really tasted like pizza! The Best Zucchini Pizza Crust Recipe Low Carb, 4 Ingredients, Tangy tomato sauce with pepperoni and cheese, Cheesy pizza taste with caramelized roasted veggies, Naturally low carb, gluten-free, and healthy. We love our spiralizer for making zucchini noodles, but if you dont own a spiralizer or if you really want this to be dump-and-go with no prep, then you can usually purchase zucchini noodles (zoodles) in the produce or deli section at a grocery store. A low carb, healthy and delicious zucchini pizza casserole. Lol When Im happy eating anything 3 meals in a row, you know its fabulous. . Cook and stir occasionally for 15-20 minutes, until the potatoes and carrots are tender (check by piercing with a fork). 10 ingredients or less. HubPages is a registered trademark of The Arena Platform, Inc. Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners. Absolute winner! International Shipping* From $15. Dump and Bake Pizza Casserole is the newest Tik Tok trend recipe and I am totally a fan! Not only that, but you also get all the delicious flavors of a classic pizza in one easy-to-make casserole. Pizza meets pasta in this flavorful casserole recipe! The less time you spend in the kitchen, the more you'll have to enjoy your evening. Cool the dish to room temperature before putting it in the refrigerator. Omit the pancetta and swap in vegetable broth. option than these scrumptious one-pot plates. Your email address will not be published. The Dump and Bake Pizza Casserole won us over instantly. You only need four simple ingredients sausage, pasta, marinara sauce, and cheese to get that delicious pizza flavor. . All made in one dish with minimal effort it's a great way to serve a comforting dinner on busy weeknights! 4-Ingredient Dump and Bake Pizza Casserole. Share your recipe picture by tagging @wholesomeyum and hashtag it #wholesomeyum on Instagram, or in our Facebook support group, too Id love to see it! This pizza was so yummy and delicious. All of the ingredients cook in one dish! In this article, well provide all the details you need to make an amazing pizza casserole that everyone will love. I hope this helps! After cooling and unbuckling from the pan, it was so incredibly structurally sound that I could divide it into 6 neat wedges. Your email address will not be published. I did add a diced onion which I sauteed for a few minutes while the zucchini was draining. Theres no need to boil the pasta ahead of time, since all of the ingredients cook together in one dish for a hearty, comforting, and FASTweeknight supper! Registered trademark. Cut each biscuit into 8 pieces. I made a few changes to really up the recipe for my own personal taste! Heat a large skillet over medium heat. This is my first try at a cauliflower based recipe and I am definitely a new fan. Our easy dump and bake recipes for delicious casseroles provide a hearty meal with almost no prep . What better way to get the kids to eat some greens than by combining the veggieswith their #1 favorite food pizza?! The cool thing about this dish is that it tastes just like pizza, but theres no bread/dough/flour involved. This is such a great recipe to make when you plan on having a pizza night, so anyone doing low carb has an alternative to eat. With the busy, fast-paced lives that we lead right now, dinner together as a family feels even more special and even more important. This one sounds delicious too! Leftover turkey, home-style gravy, and frozen veggies served in individual casserole dishes feel like getting an extra dose of Thanksgiving dinner. Privacy Policy. Top with 1 cup cheese. After roasting the cauliflower, I added two precooked shredded chicken breasts. Need potatoes for a holiday meal? Cut into squares to serve. His family of origin ate prepared food, and his 20s consisted of buying a bag of 10 bean burritos or hamburgers and eating that for every meal until time to buy another bag. I love that you found this oldie-but-goodie! Required fields are marked *. I prefer to use mini pepperonis, but you can use regular sized pepperoni if you choose. Easy Recipes for Dinners, Desserts, Sides and more by The Love From The Oven, By: Christi On: 02/24/21|Updated: 07/3/21|Jump to Recipe. One Pot Meals | Easy Dinner Recipe Ingredients Meat 1 (5 ounce) package Pepperoni, mini Condiments 3 cups Marinara sauce Pasta & Grains 1 (16 ounce) package Elbow pasta Baking & Spices 1 tsp Salt Dairy 1 cup Mozzarella Hello, This tasted great! Dump and Bake Pizza Pasta Casserole - The Seasoned Mom Ingredients Meat 1 (5 ounce) package Pepperoni, mini Condiments 3 cups Marinara sauce Pasta & Grains 1 (16 ounce) package Elbow pasta Baking & Spices 1 tsp Salt Dairy 1 cup Mozzarella Liquids 3 cups Water Make it More like this Tap on the times in the instructions below to start a kitchen timer while you cook. Get 5 quick-prep meals you can make tonight, 12 Things You Need for Your St. Patricks Day Party, The 6 Best Stand Mixers for Bread of 2023. The Dump and Bake Pizza Casserole won us over instantly. Preheat oven to 400. In a Dutch oven, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink, breaking into crumbles; drain. I used a thicker pizza sauce, but it still created a lot of liquid on the bottom after it came out of the oven. Nov 2, 2015 - Family-friendly dinners don't get much easier than this 4-Ingredient Dump and Bake Pizza Casserole! Kids gobble this up but all the adults in the family are going to love this meal just as much. Stir in sour cream and add spaghetti noodles, breaking apart if necessary to fit. Topping it with cheddar cheese makes it completely irresistible. Place zucchini in a colander, sprinkle with salt, and allow to sit for about 10 minutes (this will help draw out some of the water from the zucchini). Ingredients for Keto Pizza Casserole How to make Low Carb Pizza Casserole STEP 1: ROAST THE CAULIFLOWER STEP 2: ADD THE TOPPINGS Other Pizza Toppings (low carb) HINT Substitutions Storage Top tips to make the best Keto Low Carb Pizza Casserole Low Carb Pizza Casserole More Low Carb Casserole recipes Quinoa Enchilada Casserole Hi, Treasure! FREE 4 Ingredients recipes helping you solve "What's for dinner tonight?". Ingredients 1 (16 ounce) package uncooked elbow pasta (can substitute with rotini or other similar small pasta) 1 (24 ounce) jar Rag Old World Style Traditional sauce 3 cups water 1 (5 ounce) package pepperoni, divided (I like to use turkey pepperoni, but any kind will work!) Thank you! Here at the Wholesome Yum house, we absolutely love pizza night. Pour uncooked elbows into your casserole dish Add the spaghetti sauce. So glad to have leftovers tonight, no cooking! (You'll also get free recipes via email. Making this dump & bake pizza casserole is super easy. 2 pouches Bisquick Complete buttermilk biscuit mix 1 (7.5 oz each). document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); This site uses Akismet to reduce spam.